NET-HAPPENINGS Digest - 2 May 2000 - Special issue (#2000-247)

Automatic digest processor

May 2, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/2/00

Topics in this special issue:

1. MISC> Eating Disorders and Depression Discussion
2. K12> [netsites] KinderArt
3. K12> [netsites] Getty ArtsEdNet Home Page
4. MISC> [netsites] junkscience.com
5. RESOUR> [netsites] The United States Government Manual
6. RESOUR> [netsites] National Gallery of Art
7. K12> [netsites] Discovery School's Puzzlemaker
8. K12> [netsites] The Kids Food CyberClub
9. NETMOM> Moms Sanity Check #64 - Mother's Day is around the corner!
10. MISC> Four Directions to Making the Internet Indian

| |
| Archives for Net-Happenings can be found at |
| http://scout.cs.wisc.edu/scout/caservices/net-hap/ |

Date: Tue, 2 May 2000 12:06:36 -0500
From: Gleason Sackmann <gle...@rrnet.com>
Date: Tue, 2 May 2000 12:06:42 -0500