NET-HAPPENINGS Digest - 1 May 2000 - Special issue (#2000-241)

Automatic digest processor

May 1, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/1/00

Topics in this special issue:

1. MISC> Some information about countries around the globe
2. K12> Educational Websites about the Holocaust
3. MISC> [netsites] Culinaria Online
4. MISC> Digital Divide, a real life example.
5. MISC> [netsites] HomeTownPress
6. PROJ> Project: Weather for Gr. 1
7. UPDATED> Update for Babel v.00B
8. MISC> [netsites] Achoo
9. MISC> [netsites] Catching the Light - Astrophotography
10. MISC> [netsites] FGS - Federation of Genealogical Societies
11. UPDATED> Lesson Plan Links Website - May 1, 2000

| |
| Archives for Net-Happenings can be found at |
| http://scout.cs.wisc.edu/scout/caservices/net-hap/ |

Date: Mon, 1 May 2000 07:21:25 -0500
Date: Mon, 1 May 2000 07:21:30 -0500
Date: Mon, 1 May 2000 07:21:35 -0500
From: Gleason Sackmann <gle...@rrnet.com>
Date: Mon, 1 May 2000 07:21:40 -0500
Date: Mon, 1 May 2000 07:21:45 -0500
From: Gleason Sackmann <gle...@rrnet.com>
Date: Mon, 1 May 2000 07:21:52 -0500
From: Gleason Sackmann <gle...@rrnet.com>
Date: Mon, 1 May 2000 07:21:58 -0500
Date: Mon, 1 May 2000 07:22:03 -0500
From: Gleason Sackmann <gle...@rrnet.com>
Date: Mon, 1 May 2000 07:22:09 -0500
From: Gleason Sackmann <gle...@rrnet.com>
Date: Mon, 1 May 2000 07:22:14 -0500
From: Gleason Sackmann <gle...@rrnet.com>
Date: Mon, 1 May 2000 07:22:33 -0500
From: Gleason Sackmann <gle...@rrnet.com>
Subject: UPDATED> Lesson Plan Links Website - May 1, 2000

Just a quick note.

The Lesson Plan Links website:
http://rrnet.com/~gleason/lesson.html
has been updated for a total number of 141 sites.

The Subject Lesson Plan Links website:
http://rrnet.com/~gleason/subject.html
has been updated for a total number of 177 sites, including
a new section on WebQuests!

If you know of other sites that should be listed on either website, send
them along and I will check them out.

Comments, suggestions are welcome!!

Thanks.

<Gleason>/Classroom Connect
Net-happenings moderator
gsac...@classroom.com

End of NET-HAPPENINGS Digest - 1 May 2000 - Special issue (#2000-241)