NET-HAPPENINGS Digest - 27 Apr 2000 to 28 Apr 2000 - Special issue (#2000-235)

1 view

Automatic digest processor

Apr 28, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/28/00

Topics in this special issue:

1. MISC> [DUC] ARTICLE: Clearest Picture of Infant Universe Sees It All and
Questions It, Too
2. K12> Notices Inviting Applications (April 27, 2000)
3. RESOUR> [netsites] Everything E-mail
4. MISC> [DUC] INFO: PKzip creator Phil Katz dead at 37
5. MISC> [netsites] World Wide Learn
6. RESOUR> [netsites] U.S. Department of Education (ED) Home Page
7. MISC> [netsites] Lives, the Biography Resource
8. K12> [netsites] KidSource OnLine
9. MISC> [netsites] The Cyberlaw Informer
10. RESOUR> Library of Congress Gets Hip
11. MISC> Web User Training Needs Assessment Tool Available at No Cost
12. RESOUR> [netsites] The Nine Planets
13. MISC> [netsites] Cookie Central

| |
| Archives for Net-Happenings can be found at |
| http://scout.cs.wisc.edu/scout/caservices/net-hap/ |

Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2000 07:48:13 -0500
From: Gleason Sackmann <gle...@rrnet.com>
Subject: MISC> [DUC] ARTICLE: Clearest Picture of Infant Universe Sees It All