NET-HAPPENINGS Digest - 5 May 2000 (#2000-257)

Automatic digest processor

May 5, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/5/00
There is one message totalling 42 lines in this issue.

Topics of the day:

1. MISC> Shaping the Network Society - CPSR Sponsored Event in Seattle

| |
| Archives for Net-Happenings can be found at |
| http://scout.cs.wisc.edu/scout/caservices/net-hap/ |

Date: Fri, 5 May 2000 15:07:05 -0500
From: Gleason Sackmann <gle...@rrnet.com>
Subject: MISC> Shaping the Network Society - CPSR Sponsored Event in Seattle

From: leah dawn <mento...@mac.com>
Date: Fri, 05 May 2000

Hello All,
Even if you can't make it to Seattle, anyone can contact the Computer
Professionals for Social Responsibility (CPSR), and inform them of local
initiatives and community efforts that promote the social responsibility to
assist ALL persons in getting acclimated to our burgeoning cyberculture!

They apparently want to hear from everyone, around the globe - even if folks
cannot make it to the symposium. Contact info is on their website!

Let's all help shape the "future of the public sphere in cyberspace".

Best,
Leah Dawn
mento...@mac.com
http://www.mentorgirls.org

Computer Professionals for Social Responsibility. The world's leading
Internet and telecommunications developers, researchers, social
activists, futurists, educators, artists, technologists, government
officials, and journalists will tackle the global social, political, and
cultural issues related to the Internet, technology, and
telecommunications.

End of NET-HAPPENINGS Digest - 5 May 2000 (#2000-257)