NET-HAPPENINGS Digest - 28 Apr 2000 - Special issue (#2000-238)

1 view

Automatic digest processor

Apr 28, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/28/00

Topics in this special issue:

1. RESOUR> [DUC] ORGANIZATION : RESOURCE: Family Therapy, the Field and Its
Professional Organization
2. K12> Enchanted Learning education site!!
3. MISC> Welcome to Gaited Horse Registry of Amer
4. MISC> Friday - Web Launch of the Day - April 28, 2000 - Baseball Slugger
Sammy Sosa Launches Official Web Site
5. K12> Meet Other Teachers from Your State at Classroom Connect!
6. K12> ELEM: Holocaust Education grades K - 4
7. MISC> Birding in Southern New Mexico
8. RESOUR> [netsites] American Academy of Child & Adolescent Psychiatry
9. MISC> [netsites] History Buff's Home Page
10. RESOUR> [netsites] FreeDemographics.com
11. MISC> [netsites] Get Organized At Home!
12. RESOUR> [netsites] The National PTA
13. MISC> Anthony, New Mexico Chamber of Commerce
14. K12> Free Online Expedition
15. RESOUR> [netsites] History Website
16. MISC> [netsites] Newspaper article: Must-Have Software Programs That are
Easy on your Budget (4/28/00)
17. MISC> [netsites] Finding Images Online

| |
| Archives for Net-Happenings can be found at |
| http://scout.cs.wisc.edu/scout/caservices/net-hap/ |

Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2000 10:35:16 -0500
From: Gleason Sackmann <gle...@rrnet.com>
Subject: RESOUR> [DUC] ORGANIZATION : RESOURCE: Family Therapy,
the Field and Its Professional Organization

Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2000 10:40:02 -0500
From: Gleason Sackmann <gle...@rrnet.com>
Subject: K12> Enchanted Learning education site!!

http://www.enchantedlearning.com

I received this education site address from my wife, who is a 2nd grade
elementary teacher at Northern Cass.

It is an excellant site for all educators.

Enjoy! :)

<Gleason>
Net-happenings moderator
Classroom Connect

------------------------------

Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2000 11:06:40 -0500
From: Gleason Sackmann <gle...@rrnet.com>
Subject: MISC> Friday - Web Launch of the Day - April 28,
2000 - Baseball Slugger Sammy Sosa Launches Official Web Site

Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2000 11:38:46 -0500
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2000 12:37:00 -0500
From: Gleason Sackmann <gle...@rrnet.com>
From: webgod...@hotmail.com

http://www.zianet.com/snm/birding.htm

Article and map detailing the best places to go birding in Southern New
Mexico

------------------------------

Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2000 12:40:50 -0500
From: Gleason Sackmann <gle...@rrnet.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2000 12:40:45 -0500
From: Gleason Sackmann <gle...@rrnet.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2000 12:40:55 -0500
From: Gleason Sackmann <gle...@rrnet.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2000 12:41:01 -0500
From: Gleason Sackmann <gle...@rrnet.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2000 12:41:08 -0500
From: Gleason Sackmann <gle...@rrnet.com>
From: webgod...@hotmail.com

http://www.zianet.com/snm/anthcham.htm

Contact information for the Anthony, New Mexico Chamber of Commerce

------------------------------

Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2000 13:54:56 -0500
From: Gleason Sackmann <gle...@rrnet.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2000 13:55:01 -0500