Unofficial Game Night - Jan 3rd, 2019

Madoc Library Game Night

Jan 2, 2019, 3:21:10 PM1/2/19
to Madoc Library Game Night
I hope everyone's new year has begun with a smooth start, and lots of board games already!

If the latter part is lacking, I have decided to hold a somewhat un-official game night at the Madoc Public Library during our usual day/time pattern (First Thursday, 3:30 to 7:15PM).

While this would probably mean more of a smaller, select number of games rather than the large quantity I normally bring, I figure it would be a good way to get some new games as well as some games I've been itching to get to the table a play. Of course, others are welcome to bring favorites of theirs as well!