Maximum projecrts for teacher

Lei Xia

Oct 4, 2021, 12:07:49 AM10/4/21
to Machine Learning for Kids
Hi,

The maximum projects for a teacher is also 3, right? Is it possible to request more (including the means with charge)? Thanks!

Frank

Dale Lane

Oct 4, 2021, 8:42:49 PM10/4/21
to Machine Learning for Kids
Sorry, no - I would rather not increase the limit. The limit is a way for me to manage the hosting costs for the site - it's how I can afford to make the site available for free and without adverts while still running it on a shoestring budget. If I didn't have an incentive for people to delete projects once they've finished working on them, the resulting storage costs in keeping the training data around would increase exponentially and I'd essentially not be able to provide the site as I currently do.

I recognize you may not want to delete your projects, but I hope you understand my motivation.

Kind regards