Number of users, Watson & MLFK

STEM For Kids - SC

Jun 7, 2021, 2:08:33 PMJun 7
to Machine Learning for Kids
Hello -
             I am looking to do a class of 20 students, each with their own account. Do I understand it right that I need to have capacity on 2 platforms, one - Watson, two - the ML For Kids website?

Do I need to increase my Watson capacity from free to paid for 20 kids simultaneously for both text and image APIs?

Dale Lane

Jun 7, 2021, 3:02:07 PMJun 7
to Machine Learning for Kids
>  I am looking to do a class of 20 students, each with their own
> account. Do I understand it right that I need to have capacity
> on 2 platforms, one - Watson, two - the ML For Kids website?

That is one approach.

Or you could just create a managed class account on the ML for Kids website.

For more details, you can see a few of the other times this has been asked:

> Do I need to increase my Watson capacity from free to paid for 20
> kids simultaneously for both text and image APIs?

Image projects do not require API keys. (Neither do sounds or numbers projects)
All of the above relates only to text projects.

Kind regards