Problema API

Rosa Mª Alonso Iglesias

May 17, 2022, 9:44:24 AM5/17/22
to Machine Learning for Kids
Es imposible crear una cuenta gratuita en IBM para conseguir las credenciales API para seguir trabajando con ML4K. La cuenta me ha sido bloqueada.

Mrs Medway

May 17, 2022, 10:29:41 AM5/17/22
to Machine Learning for Kids
Hi All,

I agree with the above, it is impossible to get an IBM account to obtain the API Watson credentials.  I have emailed IBM several times and they simply locked my account!  Could anyone please advise how we can create a free (Lite, I believe?) account to be able to get this all working?

Many thanks in advance.

Vik

Dale Lane

May 18, 2022, 4:37:34 AM5/18/22
to Machine Learning for Kids
I'm very sorry that you've had problems. I'm afraid that I'm not able to offer support for IBM Cloud - I don't have any access to, or influence over, IBM Cloud accounts.

You could switch your Machine Learning for Kids account to be a managed account if you would like. Please see https://groups.google.com/g/mlforkids/c/bS9nooCdiyw  if you do not know what I mean by that. If you would like to do that, please email me privately with your username and email address (for the ML for Kids site) so I know which account to modify.

Sorry again.

Kind regards

LOPEZ CORCOSTEGUI SAIOA

Jun 3, 2022, 4:52:10 AM6/3/22
to Machine Learning for Kids

Hola,

¿Has conseguido crear la cuenta gratuita?

Saludos,
Saioa.
2022(e)ko maiatzakren 17(a), asteartea (15:44:24 (UTC+2)); Rosa Mª Alonso Iglesias erabiltzaileak hau idatzi zuen: