about API KEY

fatma elzahraa sharef

Jan 20, 2021, 2:22:02 PM1/20/21
to Machine Learning for Kids
I Creat anew managed class in MLforKids but idon't know if i must have API KEY to enable my student to manage their projects

Dale Lane

Jan 20, 2021, 6:11:55 PM1/20/21
to Machine Learning for Kids
API keys are not required for managed classes.

However, you don't have a managed class. You created an unmanaged class. So this means you do need to provide an API key for text projects. (API keys are not required for image, sounds, or numbers projects, even for unmanaged classes).

Kind regards

Prism School

Jan 23, 2021, 7:56:59 AM1/23/21
to Machine Learning for Kids
as the API not required for images and sounds and numbers  so how many (sound and image )projects can each student have in class
if  I have 10 students with plus trial API and they create one text recognition project

Dale Lane

Jan 23, 2021, 9:52:07 AM1/23/21
to Machine Learning for Kids
You can see the limits for your class at https://machinelearningforkids.co.uk/#!/teacher/restrictions (when logged in as a teacher)