Apply to increase the number of student accounts

白浩斌

Sep 30, 2021, 1:23:40 AM9/30/21
to Machine Learning for Kids
Hello, I am very happy to be able to use such a good platform for children to understand and learn artificial intelligence. I am a teacher from Shanghai, China. I have tried to use it for almost a year, but the current platform limit can only be set to 30 student's accounts. My students actually have many classes, more than 30. Can I apply to increase the number of student accounts that my teacher account can set? Looking forward to your reply, thank you!

Dale Lane

Sep 30, 2021, 5:17:08 AM9/30/21
to Machine Learning for Kids
I can update that for you

Please email me with:
- the number of student accounts you need the limit increased to
- the username for your teacher account
- the email address you used to create your teacher account

Kind regards