User Already HAve MAximum number of Projects

Ruchi Bagla

Jun 24, 2021, 11:53:27 AMJun 24
to Machine Learning for Kids
Hello,

I have created a managed account for 3 students and am planning to showcase them around 10 projects to understand AI ML.

But on my teachers account, i am not able to add projects, its showing me user have already reached maximum number of projects.

I hope , i am on right path or am i missing something here?

pls guide.

Thank you
Regards

Dale Lane

Jun 24, 2021, 12:00:57 PMJun 24
to Machine Learning for Kids
As you've found, there is a limit on the number of projects that a user can create. Once you've reached that limit, you need to delete one of your projects before you can create another one.

There's no distinction between students and teachers here - they're both users.

Kind regards

Ruchi Bagla

Jun 24, 2021, 7:18:22 PMJun 24
to Machine Learning for Kids
Thank You. Got It !!

Can this limit be made to minimum 5, for a reference point for kids?

Dale Lane

Jun 25, 2021, 5:26:48 AMJun 25
to Machine Learning for Kids
No, sorry. As a workaround, I suggest creating another student account for demo/showcase purposes, and using that to create another three projects.

Kind regards

Ruchi Bagla

Jun 25, 2021, 11:15:50 AMJun 25
to Machine Learning for Kids