Using Python for Machine Learning for Kids: Titanic activity

Zachary Lawrence

Apr 19, 2022, 10:24:53 PM4/19/22
to Machine Learning for Kids
Hi,

I'm starting to work through the Titanic activity with my students. The Machine Learning for Kids: Teachers' Notes says, "The Python code the students will run uses the library “requests”. There is a link on the student page to install requests, but I’d recommend doing this before the class. See https://3.python-requests.org/user/install/#install for more info"

Due to application installation restrictions on students' computers, I have students write and run their Python code in Repl.it. Can I do that with this project?

Thanks,

Zach.

Dale Lane

Apr 20, 2022, 3:49:38 AM4/20/22
to Machine Learning for Kids
Yes, that is fine. The student worksheet includes instructions and screenshots that demonstrate how to do this.

Kind regards