Student sign into Scratch and Scratch Studios

Mrs. K McGarrah

Apr 21, 2022, 7:44:14 PM4/21/22
to Machine Learning for Kids
My students have used Scratch and Scratch Studios.

When I go to https://machinelearningforkids.co.uk/scratch3/
I don't see how the students would sign into Scratch, save their work, and share it with their classmates and me.

Are their Scratch projects saved on the machinelearningforkids.co.uk website? I have created my teacher account and I created accounts for my students.

Thanks!
Karen McGarrahmachinelearningforkids.co.uk_scratch3.PNG

Dale Lane

Apr 22, 2022, 3:52:01 AM4/22/22
to Machine Learning for Kids
Sorry - forks of Scratch like mine aren't permitted to integrate with the Scratch login or cloud save features (for perfectly sensible security reasons)

I haven't implemented my own way of saving or uploading Scratch projects in the cloud, sorry. However (for text and numbers projects) students can save their project to an sb3 file and share that file with you.

Kind regards