Problems with API keys

Baby Back

Jul 19, 2021, 10:18:16 AM7/19/21
to Machine Learning for Kids
My machine learning model if for recognizing images, and it said that no watson credentials were set up. I set up an account in IBM, but it still won't work after I made a watson assistant and verified the code.

Dale Lane

Jul 19, 2021, 6:08:13 PM7/19/21
to Machine Learning for Kids
Sorry about this.

Can you tell me which project you have that is telling you it needs an API key, please?

(To clarify, "Watson Assistant" is used for text projects. Image projects should not require Watson API keys)

Kind regards

Amanda M

Sep 14, 2021, 11:39:05 AM9/14/21
to Machine Learning for Kids
I am having this same problem.  My students are creating image recognition models and a few of them have the error message: No Watson credentials have been set up for training images projects.  Please let your teacher or group leader know.

Dale Lane

Sep 14, 2021, 11:50:05 AM9/14/21
to Machine Learning for Kids
Sorry to hear that. Please can you give me details of the class account. (such as the username and email address for the teacher login)

You can email that to me privately if you would rather not post that here.

Kind regards

Chidambara Singh

Sep 18, 2021, 1:54:21 AM9/18/21
to Machine Learning for Kids
ibm ac.jpeg
Same problem we are facing with students account: api.jpeg

Also facing this error in making a new account on IBM cloud

Dale Lane

Sep 18, 2021, 3:46:35 AM9/18/21
to Machine Learning for Kids
Chidambara

What you are seeing is not the same problem as described earlier in this thread.

The original poster here had an error message telling them that they hadn't provided a Watson API key.

You have an error message saying that, although you have provided a Watson API key, that API key is now being rejected by IBM Cloud.

There are many reasons why this might be the case, however as I don't have access to your IBM Cloud account, I cannot tell which reason.
For example, you would see that error if:
* you had deleted your IBM Cloud account
* you had deleted your instance of Watson Assistant
* you had created a free Lite Plan instance of Watson Assistant but not used it for 30 days
etc..

I don't have any visibility over what has been done with your IBM Cloud account - all I get is the response that the API key was not accepted, so that's all I can display as an error.

If you look at your Watson Assistant instance in IBM Cloud, and look at the Service Credentials that you had created there, I would hope that you would clearly see what is wrong there. But I'm afraid I'm not able to help you with that, sorry. For assistance with IBM Cloud, I'm afraid you would need to talk to their Support team.

Kind regards