Problems with API keys

Baby Back

Jul 19, 2021, 10:18:16 AMJul 19
to Machine Learning for Kids
My machine learning model if for recognizing images, and it said that no watson credentials were set up. I set up an account in IBM, but it still won't work after I made a watson assistant and verified the code.

Dale Lane

Jul 19, 2021, 6:08:13 PMJul 19
to Machine Learning for Kids
Sorry about this.

Can you tell me which project you have that is telling you it needs an API key, please?

(To clarify, "Watson Assistant" is used for text projects. Image projects should not require Watson API keys)

Kind regards

Amanda M

Sep 14, 2021, 11:39:05 AM (2 days ago) Sep 14
to Machine Learning for Kids
I am having this same problem.  My students are creating image recognition models and a few of them have the error message: No Watson credentials have been set up for training images projects.  Please let your teacher or group leader know.

Dale Lane

Sep 14, 2021, 11:50:05 AM (2 days ago) Sep 14
to Machine Learning for Kids
Sorry to hear that. Please can you give me details of the class account. (such as the username and email address for the teacher login)

You can email that to me privately if you would rather not post that here.

Kind regards