Problem with image recognition and APP inventor

Prism School

Oct 18, 2021, 4:49:31 AM10/18/21
to Machine Learning for Kids
Dear Dale
I have a problem, I developed a project  using an image recognition model using App inventor
the project start to train a new model, check the status, then recognize captured image

attached is the status error message
screen shoot of code and design
the error appears in my project and with my students' projects
please I need urgent help

the project link
Capture.PNG
WhatsApp Image 2021-10-18 at 10.42.19 AM.jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2021-10-18 at 10.48.20 AM.jpeg

Dale Lane

Oct 18, 2021, 3:07:11 PM10/18/21
to Machine Learning for Kids
It depends on whether you are training your model on your computer (or in this case, on your Android device) or in the cloud.

If the model is in the cloud, you are correct - training it on the web means it will be available for use on your App Inventor device.
If the model is on your device, then you will need to train it both on the web (creating a model on your computer/laptop) and on your App Inventor device (creating a model on your mobile).

This is described in more detail in What is the difference between training image models "on your computer" or "in the cloud"? in https://machinelearningforkids.co.uk/help

Kind regards

PS - In general, looking at the documentation at https://machinelearningforkids.co.uk/help is the best way to get urgent answers to questions. This is a free site that I run in my spare time. While I endeavour to answer questions within 24 hours, I cannot provide immediate answers to questions at all hours.