Newbie question re group projects

Simon Lean-Massey

Jul 21, 2021, 8:26:21 PMJul 21
to Machine Learning for Kids
Hi there - is it possible for me to create 5 different versions of the same  ML4K  project to share with 5 groups?

Alternatively, is it possible for students in a group to create an  ML4K   project that the other students in the group can work on simultaneously? I have logged in as one of my students but I don't see that option.

TIA

Simon

Dale Lane

Jul 22, 2021, 4:58:33 AMJul 22
to Machine Learning for Kids
>  is it possible for me to create 5 different versions
> of the same  ML4K  project to share with 5 groups?

In theory, yes - you can create multiple projects, name them so each group knows which is theirs, and then share all the projects so they're all accessible to students.

In practice, the problem you'll hit is that all users (including teachers) have the same limits on the number of projects they can have. So you wouldn't be allowed to create five projects.

> is it possible for students in a group to create an
> ML4K project that the other students in the group
> can work on simultaneously

No, sorry. Only teachers get permission to share things.

I'll email you privately to see what we can do to unblock you.

Kind regards