Create a Managed Account for students

KarineSMAGUE

Jun 5, 2021, 11:26:31 AM6/5/21
to Machine Learning for Kids
Hello!

I'm Karine SMAGUE. I'm a Spanish teacher in France and we have a project named "The I.A. and the automatical translation".
We would like to use Machine Learning For Kids to teach the machine how to recognize a selected word in a sentence and translate it correctly in Spanish choosing between two possible translations.
We tried without signing in. It seem to be exactly what we need! :)

We would like to create a Managed account, if it's possible, for 6 groups of more or less 13 students, so 78 students. Is it possible? Do we have to create an IBM account for that?

Thank you for your help!

Have a nice day!

Karine SMAGUE

Dale Lane

Jun 5, 2021, 4:07:32 PM6/5/21
to Machine Learning for Kids
This forum is more to provide help with using the site and to answer questions.

To submit a request for a managed account, please follow the process at https://machinelearningforkids.co.uk/#!/login?tab=signup

Kind regards