Why the image is not processed?

Norhaniza Johansah

Sep 20, 2021, 12:31:59 AM9/20/21
to Machine Learning for Kids
Whenever I captured a photo, a notification as follows appear? But I already upload the model and code them according to the label in the model.Screenshot_20210920_121900.png

This is my code

blocks.png

This is the label inside my ML4K project

Capture.PNG

Dale Lane

Sep 20, 2021, 3:43:23 AM9/20/21
to Machine Learning for Kids
The notification in your first screenshot says:
"Please train a machine learning model before you try to do this".

What this means is that you need a machine learning model before you can classify an image with a machine learning model.

You should train a machine learning model using the TrainNewModel block
TrainNewModel.jpg
 before you try to classify an image using the ClassifyImage block.

Kind regards

Ali Kara

Dec 12, 2021, 3:13:12 PM12/12/21
to Machine Learning for Kids
did you solve the problem? i am also having the same problem.

Dale Lane

Dec 13, 2021, 3:34:30 AM12/13/21
to Machine Learning for Kids
If you are seeing the message "Please train a machine learning model before you try to do this" then this means you should train a machine learning model before you can use a machine learning model.

You can do this using the "TrainNewModel" block

Kind regards