QUERY - apps developed in MIT app inventor & ML for kids

Saurabh Aggarwal

Apr 24, 2022, 3:43:17 AM4/24/22
to Machine Learning for Kids
Hi - I have to admit, ML4Kids in combination with MIT app inventor is a great platform to teach/learn AI. I have got some questions though:

1. I'm aware that you could publish apps created in MIT app inventor at google play store. Is it also possible to publish apps which use ML4K component to train the model? Where the training will happen for that app?

2. Once a student publishes app on google play store, do we need to keep the account up for the student in ML4kids? Or, account could that be deleted? All we want is to make sure apps works well in google play store.

Your response is appreciated.

Thanks.
Saurabh Aggarwal

Dale Lane

Apr 24, 2022, 3:42:14 PM4/24/22
to Machine Learning for Kids
Thanks for getting in touch.

I'm afraid my platform is only intended for educational use, and isn't really suited to be used to build public or commercial apps - sorry!

Kind regards