problem with the reset password process

profe tecno

Oct 13, 2021, 1:48:00 PM10/13/21
to Machine Learning for Kids
Hi everyone,
i tried to reset my password but after click on send an email nothing happens and i do not receive anything at all like other times I did the process.
Thanks!

Dale Lane

Oct 13, 2021, 1:58:19 PM10/13/21
to Machine Learning for Kids
What is the email address for the account you are resetting?

(You can email this to me privately if you don't want to post it in a public forum)

Kind regards

profe tecno

Oct 13, 2021, 2:36:48 PM10/13/21
to Machine Learning for Kids
Sorry Dale, I do not know how to make the message private only for you, if you are so kind to explain it to me, the option "answer to the Author" is disabled and the only option allowed to me is send it to the group.
Thanks!

Dale Lane

Oct 13, 2021, 2:40:03 PM10/13/21
to Machine Learning for Kids