I can't check the students' model

李涵

Jun 21, 2021, 3:28:33 AM6/21/21
to Machine Learning for Kids
As a teacher,  i can only  see the data that the students input, but i want to see the model they made, and check the accuracy. please tell me how can do that?

WX20210621-152800.png

Dale Lane

Jun 21, 2021, 4:35:11 AM6/21/21
to Machine Learning for Kids
I'm afraid you can't sorry.

(Please note that these particular models will exist on the computer of the student who trained it - they're not hosted somewhere in the cloud that you can access.)

Kind regards

李涵

Jun 21, 2021, 10:33:37 PM6/21/21
to Machine Learning for Kids
ok, I see
By the way, I want to supervise the scratch project that the students make,  I doubt if i can see the running result though their sb3 file - because the model only exist on the computer of the student.

Best regards
Han

Dale Lane

Jun 22, 2021, 4:25:19 AM6/22/21
to Machine Learning for Kids
That's correct, sorry.

For projects where the model is hosted on the cloud (text and numbers) you would be able to run their sb3 file.

But for projects where the model is on the local computer (images and sounds), as you say, you can't immediately run their project.

For sounds projects, there is a Scratch block to train a new machine learning model, so as long as the project includes a "train new machine learning model block" then you could run their sb3 file, as it means you will end up with your own local machine learning model using the student's training data.

But for images projects where the model is hosted on the computer, that isn't currently an option, sorry.

Kind regards

李涵

Jun 22, 2021, 5:28:44 AM6/22/21
to Machine Learning for Kids