Student Sign up

Tesika Devi Rajendran

Sep 21, 2021, 9:02:53 AM9/21/21
to Machine Learning for Kids
Hey there! How do I sign up on this platform?

Tesika Devi Rajendran

Sep 21, 2021, 9:05:39 AM9/21/21
to Machine Learning for Kids
Thanks a lot.

--
https://machinelearningforkids.co.uk
---

Dale Lane

Sep 21, 2021, 10:16:45 AM9/21/21
to Machine Learning for Kids

Please note that you don't need to create an account to use the site - you can just click on "Try it now" which lets you use the site for a single session.
You only need to create an account if you want to save your projects on the site and come back to them later.

Kind regards

Advay Patil

Sep 27, 2021, 12:29:44 PM9/27/21
to Machine Learning for Kids
Hi Dale,

I have tried creating project on  https://machinelearningforkids.co.uk
I want to create more projects and save code so that I can continue work next time when I login. But, I am not part of any coding club.
I learn myself from websites. I am 11 years old.
Can you help me to create login?

Thanks and regards,
Advay

Dale Lane

Sep 27, 2021, 2:36:28 PM9/27/21
to Machine Learning for Kids
Can you ask a parent or teacher to create an account for you?

Kind regards