Predicting stock pricing

Bastiab

May 12, 2022, 9:24:37 AM5/12/22
to Machine Learning for Kids
Hello
We are two high school students from switzerland who are working on a project, in which we are trying to use machine learning for predicting stock prices. We were wondering if you think there is a worksheet on your website we can use to do this.
Kind regards

Dale Lane

May 12, 2022, 10:02:11 AM5/12/22
to Machine Learning for Kids
No I don't, sorry.

You would probably want to use something like regression for that, which is a flavour of machine learning that I've long wanted to add to the site but haven't had time to do yet (currently all of the types of model the site lets you build are classifiers).

Sorry!

Best of luck with your project

Kind regards