problema

Rosa Mª Alonso Iglesias

May 3, 2022, 3:43:42 AM5/3/22
to Machine Learning for Kids
La cuenta rosam....@sjs.fundacioneducere sí existe porque no me deja registrarme con ella porque ya está registrada.
Mi username es 20208162V y tampoco me envíaa un mail con el recuerdo de la contraseña.

Dale Lane

May 3, 2022, 3:51:33 AM5/3/22
to Machine Learning for Kids
You used the email address ralonsoi...@educeantabria.es when you created the username 20208162v so that is the email address you will have to use to reset your password.

As I mentioned in one of your other threads, there is no account with the email address  rosam....@sjs.fundacioneducere.es

Kind regards

PS - Please can you not create separate threads for each reply as it does make the forum a little noisy for other users. Please choose one of your existing threads - perhaps this one? - and only add replies to that (creating a new thread only for a new and separate question)
screenshot.png

Rosa Mª Alonso Iglesias

May 3, 2022, 4:13:50 AM5/3/22
to Machine Learning for Kids
Siento decirle que ingresar en su plataforma funciona fatal
He intentado entrar con mi usuario 20208162V y mi cuenta ralonsoi01@educantabria .es incluso cambiando la contraseña y no es posible

Dale Lane

May 3, 2022, 4:41:08 AM5/3/22
to Machine Learning for Kids
My platform does work, however the login requires you to use the right username/password to log in.

Because you are repeatedly entering incorrect username/passwords, you haven't been able to log in.
Because you tried to reset your password using an email address not known to my platform, you weren't able to reset your password.
And because in your most recent attempt (9 incorrect-password login attempts in 12 minutes) your account ended up being blocked as appearing suspicious.

screenshot.png

I have now unblocked your account.
I would encourage you to:
- reset your password (once)
- attempt to log in using that password (once)

Kind regards