Integration of AI in inf-schule.de

Heusel, Hannes (PL)

Apr 1, 2021, 6:52:34 AM4/1/21
to mlfo...@googlegroups.com

Hello MLforKIDS team,

we would like to incorporate Scratch projects with machineLearning into our textbook (inf.schule.de). It is the largest German-language computer science online-textbook.

This could make their offer better known in Germany and help us to cover the topic of AI in computer science classes.

Ideal for us would be pages with AI similar to this one for automata theory:

https://www.inf-schule.de/kids/computerinalltag/automaten-im-alltag/schritt1

Is there a way to incorporate individual Scratch projects with their AI in a similar way?

With kind regards

Hannes Heusel

Referent für Informatik

Abteilung 1:             Fortbildung und Unterrichtsentwicklung

Referatsgruppe 3:  Allgemeinbildende Fächer Sek. I und II

Referat 1.31            Mathematik, Informatik, Naturwissenschaften, Technik

PÄDAGOGISCHES LANDESINSTITUT RHEINLAND-PFALZ

Otto-Mayer-Straße 14

67346 Speyer

Telefon 06232 659-227

Telefax 06232 659-100

Hannes...@pl.rlp.de

www.pl.rlp.de

Dale Lane

Apr 2, 2021, 10:06:17 AM4/2/21
to mlfo...@googlegroups.com
I’m not sure - I haven’t tried, so I think it’ll need a bit of investigation.

Some ML Scratch projects include your credentials for the site in them (as Scratch blocks can make changes to the model - such as by adding new training examples or retaining the model) so I wouldn’t recommend sharing them publicly.

But an ML project without credentials (in other words, one using a pre-trained model https://machinelearningforkids.co.uk/pretrained or an external model such as from Teachable Machine) should be okay

Kind regards

Sent from my iPhone

On 1 Apr 2021, at 11:52, Heusel, Hannes (PL) <Hannes...@pl.rlp.de> wrote: