1st CfP ACM RecSys 2024 - Reproducibility Track

Alain Starke

Feb 5, 2024, 8:35:01 AMFeb 5

ACM RecSys 2024 - 1st Call for Papers Reproducibility track

* We apologise if you receive multiple copies of this CfP *

For all the details of this CfP, visit: https://recsys.acm.org/recsys24/call/reproducibility

===============

The 18th ACM Conference on Recommender Systems. Bari, Italy, 14–18 October 2024

===============

GENERAL INFO

ACM RecSys is the premier venue for research on the foundations and applications of recommendation technologies. ACM RecSys 2024 will continue RecSys’ practice of connecting researchers, practitioners, and students to exchange ideas, frame problems, and share solutions across a range of specialties concerned with recommendation.

===============

CALL FOR REPRODUCIBILITY PAPERS

We are pleased to invite you to contribute reproducibility papers to RecSys 2024, the premier venue for research on the foundations and applications of recommendation technologies.

  • Reproducibility papers, which analyze prior works in different contexts, e.g., in different domains, with different datasets, compared to different baselines.
  • Resource papers that provide the foundation for future reproducibility, e.g., in terms of new datasets or open-source software frameworks for the evaluation of recommender systems.
  • Methodology papers, which for example propose novel offline evaluation protocols for the reproducibility task or provide validated measurement scales for user-centric evaluations of recommendations.
  • Reflective works, such as guidelines for reproducibility, surveys of reproducibility levels, or theoretical reflections on our research methodology.

==============

IMPORTANT DATES

  • Abstract submission deadline: May 22, 2024
  • Paper submission deadline: May 27, 2024
  • Author notification: July 29, 2024
  • Camera-ready version deadline: August 19, 2024

Deadlines refer to 23:59 (11:59pm) in the AoE (Anywhere on Earth) time zone.

Questions about this CfP? Contact the reproducibility chairs

E-mail: reproduci...@recsys.acm.org

For further details of these CfP, visit: https://recsys.acm.org/recsys24/call/reproducibility

Kind regards,

Alain Starke

On behalf of the RecSys 2024 Publicity Chairs

Alain Starke, Olivier Jeunen and Lien Michiels