Drop in Q and A Sessions from Google for Edu NZ

Steve Smith

Mar 24, 2020, 4:26:19 PM3/24/20
to MLE Reference Group
Morena everyone,
As some of you may have seen in yesterdays bulletin to schools, there are some drop in sessions available to Teaching and Tech staff that have been offered by a couple of us who support Teaching and Learning in NZ.
In case you haven't seen these updates I have included the times for the Google sessions below. These will focus on Hangouts Meets and the recent updates made.
Please send this to anyone who is looking for an open forum to ask questions and get some support. The program began on Monday and continues today.
We hope this helps our schools in this changing time.
These will be Q and A sessions. The learning sessions will be posted on the page linked below, later today.
Nga Mihi Mahana
Steve Smith
Google for Edu NZ

Google for Edu NZ drop in sessions via Hangouts Meet

  • YouTube Learning Hub: In partnership with education-focused content creators on YouTube we have also launched the Learning Hub  as a destination for safe, curriculum-relevant learning content.

  • Teach From Home: Teach from Home is a hub of information, tips, resources and tools to help teachers keep teaching during the school closures.

Google for Education technology partners: The Chromebook App Hub shares offers from our integrated solutions partners that can help schools. These resources are directly related to distance learning  and are completely free or discounted tools.

*Also posted on Techies for Schools page