MinecraftEdu Training Series and Ngā Motu Launch

Sam McNeill

Sep 1, 2019, 8:12:40 PM9/1/19
to MLE Reference Group
Kia Ora Koutou,

I wanted to post the following training series for Minecraft: Education Edition that will be happening across major centres in NZ kicking off in September and carrying on through to November:

This will also be a chance to see first hand the Ngā Motu Minecraft world that will be launching next week during Te Wiki O Te Reo Māori (screenshots in the link above).

If you've been wondering how to integrate Minecraft into your teaching and learning then come along and hear from the experts and have a chance to be among the first to be hands on with Ngā Motu.

Any questions, let me know,

Cheers
Sam

Sam McNeill

Sep 8, 2019, 6:52:23 PM9/8/19
to MLE Reference Group
Kia ora te whānau,

Let's celebrate Te Wiki O Te Reo Māori!

Further to my links below we have officially launched Ngā Motu this morning and you can access it and an AWESOME video from Newlands Intermediate here:

In the spirit of the week, I've also written a blog post about whanaungatanga and how Minecraft:EE and the Ngā Motu project has connected so many people from across the globe together in a shared purpose:

Official announcement from MSNZ in both reo Pākehā and reo Māori is here:

and a fascinating insight into Whetu Paitai the game creator behind Ngā Motu is here:

Enjoy these,

Cheers
Sam