Fwd: Open PhD and Postdoc Position in new Collaborative Research Center Sparsity and Singular Structures

Bubacarr Bah

Jun 18, 2022, 8:19:15 AMJun 18
to mlds-...@googlegroups.com, Mailing List: Chat Community Area: Opportunities
FYI

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: Open PhD and Postdoc Position in new Collaborative Research Center Sparsity and Singular Structures
Date: Sat, 18 Jun 2022 11:43:38 +0000
From: Rauhut, Holger <rau...@mathc.rwth-aachen.de>
To: Rauhut, Holger <rau...@mathc.rwth-aachen.de>

Dear colleagues,

It is my pleasure to announce that DFG has decided to fund the new Collaborative Research Center
Sparsity and Singular Structures (SFB 1481)
at RWTH Aachen University, see

We are seeking several talented PhD students and postdocs for the subprojects of the CRC which fall into the areas of
mathematical foundations of machine learning and signal processing, analysis, numerical analysis, optimization, probability theory and algebra.
A pdf with the job call is attached to this email.

Please, feel free to forward this message to potentially interested candidates and other colleagues.

With best regards,
Holger Rauhut

SFB1481-JobCall-June2022.pdf