Submissions invitation for the 5th Black in AI Workshop (Virtual) co-located with NeurIPS 2021

Vukosi Marivate

Sep 27, 2021, 9:17:11 AMSep 27
to mlds-...@googlegroups.com, masakh...@googlegroups.com

Hello everyone!

We invite submissions for the 5th Black in AI Workshop (Virtual) co-located with NeurIPS 2021.

We welcome works in AI, including, but not limited to, Computer Vision, Deep Learning, Knowledge Reasoning, Machine Learning, Multi-agent systems, Natural Language Processing, Statistical Reasoning, Theory, Robotics, as well as applications of AI to other domains such as health and education, and submissions concerning Fairness, Ethics, and Transparency in AI. Papers may introduce new theories, methodologies, or applications.

We encourage all Black researchers in areas related to AI to submit their work. The work should include at least one Black researcher either as the main author or co-author.

Submission Deadline: October 22, 2021 - 11:59 UTC

Submit your work on CMT: https://cmt3.research.microsoft.com/BAI2021

Check out submission instructions and important deadlines on the website: http://www.blackinai.org/#/workshop/bai2021

For any questions, please contact the organizers at blacki...@googlegroups.com