Fwd: AI Expo Africa 2021 ON-DEMAND - Free 24/7 access to share with your community

Steve Kroon

Sep 20, 2021, 1:51:56 PMSep 20
to mml-a...@sympa.sun.ac.za, mlds-...@googlegroups.com

---------- Forwarded message ---------
Subject: AI Expo Africa 2021 ON-DEMAND - Free 24/7 access to share with your community

[snip]

As you may know - we ran the 4th edition of AI Expo Africa 2021 ONLINE last week - the live show was a great success and we are now inviting you and your community / network to join us for the FREE On-Demand show that runs until 9th October.

AI Expo Africa On-Demand is aimed at learners, students, researchers, entrepreneurs, teachers, business practitioners, communities and members of your programmes to access the talks, vendor booths, posters, art gallery and learning / training materials via an immersive and self-paced on-line engagement.

Highlights include;

• Plenary Keynote from AI4Good Summit founder Stephen Ibaraki
• Plenary Keynote from AICE founder John Kamara
• Keynotes from our event partners NVIDIA, Intel & Telkom
• National AI Strategy updates from Kenya, Tunisia, Brazil & USA
• The story of creating Amazon's Alexa by Al Lindsay
• Virtual Expo Hall with 50 vendors
• View our academic posters at the Telkom Innovation Wall
• Visit the Swiss & TEDA e-Pavilions
• Get inspired in the NVIDIA AI Art Gallery
• Check out the resource centre for unique training & learning materials

PLEASE SHARE THE REGISTRATION LINK   >>>  AI Expo Africa OnDemand Registration Page  https://aiexpoafrica.online-event.co/registration/ai-expo-africa-3

[snip]

Sign up FREE for Synapse Magazine The Voice of African AI & Data Science

This email is confidential and may contain legally privileged information and or intellectual property belonging to AI Media PTY Ltd. Internet communications are not secure and therefore AI Media PTY Ltd does not accept legal responsibility for the contents of this message. The information and opinions contained herein are and must be construed solely as the opinion of the author and do not necessarily represent those of AI Media PTY Ltd. If you are not the intended recipient, please do not read, copy, use or disclose this communication and notify the sender by replying to this email or by telephone +27 79573 3206 and then delete the original email and any copies.