[NERV] 25 November 2021 17:30 CAT

Siobhan Hall

Nov 23, 2021, 3:32:28 AM (10 days ago) Nov 23
to mlds-...@googlegroups.com

Dear all

The Neural Engineering Research Venture (NERV) would like to invite you to register for the next NERV event on Thursday 25 November 2021, 17:30 to 19:00 (CAT).

Frans Cronje from DataProphet, will be presenting his talk:

Artificial Intelligence towards Autonomous Manufacturing

In this talk, Frans Cronje will be speaking about the journey towards autonomous manufacturing. He will demonstrate how artificial intelligence (AI) can be implemented to achieve a reduction in poor quality costs in manufacturing. The talk will showcase the power of applied AI.

Please note that all past events are available to stream on Crowdcast. Please take a moment to familiarise yourself with our code of conduct. We look forward to meeting you online!

Kind regards

Siobhan Hall & Julianne Blignaut