We are excited to invite you to become a mentor in our esteemed Graduate Assistance Initiative Network (GAIN) Mentorship Program. Your expertise, guidance, and support can significantly impact aspiring student's academic and professional journeys worldwide.
About the GAIN Mentorship Scholarship Program:
The GAIN Mentorship Scholarship Program is designed to provide students with valuable guidance and mentorship as they navigate their academic and career aspirations. By becoming a mentor, you can empower and shape the future of these young talents. As a mentor in the GAIN program, you will not only have the chance to give back to the global community but also:
- Collaborate with GAIN in planning the mentorship structure.
- Arranging regular meetings (to be decided and agreed upon by mentor and mentee) to discuss necessary steps and actions for successful application to at least one graduate program.
- Consultation on how to search for information on graduate schools, labs, professors, and scholarships.
- Provide constructive feedback on the mentee's CV, statement of purpose, study plan, cover letter, school, lab, and/or professor selection, etc.
- Application review before submission.
- At the end of the mentorship, provide feedback on your experience to help improve the program.
Why You Should Join Us:
As a mentor in the GAIN program, you will not only have the chance to give back to the global community but also:
- Expand your own network and gain a fresh perspective.
- Enhance your leadership and mentoring skills.
- Be a part of a transformative experience for aspiring students.
- Contribute to the growth and success of the next generation of leaders.
How to Get Involved:Best regards,GAIN TeamGAIN Mentorshipgain...@uos.dehttps://gain.uos.de/
DISCLAIMER: The contents of this email and any attachments are confidential. They are intended for the named recipient(s) only. If you have received this email by mistake, please notify the sender immediately and you are herewith notified that the contents are legally privileged and that you do not have permission to disclose the contents to anyone, make copies thereof, retain or distribute or act upon it by any means, electronically, digitally or in print. The views expressed in this communication may be of a personal nature and not be representative of AIMS-Rwanda and/or any of its Initiatives.
To become a mentor, please complete the simple mentor registration form on our GAIN website. Once we receive your application, our team will review it and contact you to discuss the next steps.
Your unique experiences and insights can inspire and guide future leaders. Your commitment to mentorship is greatly appreciated, and we look forward to the positive impact you can make through the GAIN Mentorship Scholarship Program. Please feel free to contact us with any questions or further information.
Thank you for considering this exciting opportunity to make a difference in the lives of aspiring students. We look forward to welcoming you to our team of dedicated mentors.