[Job][London or Paris][Facebook AI Research] Research Engineer - Multiple Positions (CV, NLP, Speech/Audio)

naila....@gmail.com

Oct 1, 2021, 10:15:57 AMOct 1
to Machine Learning and Data Science Africa Network

Hi folks,

Facebook AI Research (FAIR) is hiring for multiple research engineering positions in computer vision, speech/audio, and NLP, to join either our London or Paris sites. Our teams work on exciting and ambitious projects including KILT, DINO and PAWS, and Textless NLP.

Research engineers in FAIR drive impact by: (1) publishing state-of-the-art research papers, (2) open-sourcing high quality code and reproducible results for the community, and (3) bringing the latest research to Facebook products for connecting billions of users. The successful candidates will work with a diverse and highly interdisciplinary team of scientists, engineers, and cross-functional partners, and will have access to cutting edge technology, resources, and research facilities.

Please considering applying via this link or sharing with people in your networks, and don’t hesitate to reach out to me at mur...@fb.com to learn more.

Cheers,

Naila