Fwd: PhD opening - application link

Bubacarr Bah

Jul 30, 2022, 5:52:38 AMJul 30
to ch...@aims.ac.za, mlds-...@googlegroups.com
FYI

Begin forwarded message:

From: "Schnass, Karin" <Karin....@uibk.ac.at>
Subject: PhD opening - application link
Date: 29 July 2022 at 10:33:01 GMT
To: "Schnass, Karin" <Karin....@uibk.ac.at>

Dear friends and colleagues,

sorry for the double posting.

The application link for the already mentioned PhD position is now online, deadline 02.09.2022,

The topic could be in dictionary learning - many problems, some ideas how to solve them -
or in harmonic analysis - random properties of Gabor (or localised) frames - more risk, more fun
(details in the attachment or on https://www.uibk.ac.at/mathematik/math_data_science/)

Thanks for spreading the word!

Kind regards
& nice summer
Karin

University of Innsbruck
Dep. of Mathematics
Technikerstraße 13
6020 Innsbruck
Austria

karin....@uibk.ac.at
Tel.: +43 512 507 53881

On 01.07.2022, at 13:07, Schnass, Karin <Karin....@uibk.ac.at> wrote:

Dear friends and colleagues,

I have an open PhD position starting September/October or at the earliest convenience.

The topic could be in dictionary learning - many problems, some ideas how to solve them -
or in harmonic analysis - random properties of Gabor (or localised) frames - more risk, more fun.

I would be very grateful if you could spread the word among your students and colleagues.

In the attachment is a precall - the official university call will be published in August,
with updates available on my group home-page.

Thanks for your help!

Kind regards
Karin

<phd_uibk_with_karin.pdf>