Grant Opportunities for NGOs / Business / Startups in Africa 2021

Haven Foundation

Oct 1, 2021, 10:15:58 AMOct 1
to Machine Learning and Data Science Africa Network

Greetings,

If you are an NGO / Business / Startups in Africa that is looking for funds in order to continue your work, then you have come to the right place. In this post we have done the research for you, all you have to do is pick up your phone or get to a computer, and so contact the donor organizations using any of the contact information provided below. In some cases, we also put additional information to guide you

https://hafug.org/grant-opportunities-for-ngos-business-startups-in-africa-2021/

 hafug - grants for africa 5.jpg

Please Feel free to share and circulate it within your networks, friends, colleagues and family.

Thank you

Ddungu Joseph

Habitation for Empowerment Network