Google Ghana Research Residency 2022

Abdoulaye Diack

Dec 17, 2021, 8:19:04 AM12/17/21
to mlds-...@googlegroups.com

Hi there,

Application for the Google Research Residency program in Accra, Ghana will open from January 4th to January 19th 2022.

Our program focuses on building research talent and provides exciting opportunities to contribute and collaborate with Google engineers and scientists on applied and fundamental research.

Here are few important points to keep in mind:

  • The program, based in Ghana, lasts from one year to 18 months and provides opportunities to work on research that is impactful for the region and the developing world

  • We plan to start the program in the summer of 2022

  • We are focused on reaching African talent, particularly individuals whose career trajectory would be impacted by completing our program and learning alongside our researchers and engineers

Please reach out to me or research-...@google.com if you have any questions about the program.

For more information about our work in Accra and other opportunities visit our website at https://research.google/locations/accra/

Link to apply (After Jan 4th):  https://careers.google.com/jobs/results/102473540919272134/

Abdoulaye Diack