ACM EAAMO -- Call for Interest from Public and Civic Sector Experts (Last Day!)

Rediet Abebe

Sep 15, 2021, 12:41:36 PMSep 15
Hi all,

I am emailing on behalf of the inaugural ACM Conference on Equity and Access in Algorithms, Mechanisms, and Optimization (EAAMO '21) taking place virtually from October 5 - 9.

A core mission of the conference is to bridge research and practice on topics that impact historically underserved and marginalized communities.

As part of this, we will be hosting three Policy & Practice sessions, where invited experts in public and civic sector organizations can connect with other conference attendees such as researchers in academia and beyond.

If you are interested or would like to nominate someone working in the public or civic sector working on equity-related issues, please fill out this form by EOD today.

All selected participants will get complimentary registration and will be integrated into the program in various forms. Expertise in algorithms or computational techniques is not a prerequisite.

We also encourage all to register for the conference. Reduced registration pricing ends today.

Many thanks,
Rediet (on behalf of the EAAMO organizing team)