Fwd: [Samsalist] SAMSA 2022 Conference

Bubacarr Bah

Apr 12, 2022, 4:13:31 AMApr 12
to Data Science Research Group, mlds-...@googlegroups.com, Mailing List: Chat Community Area: Opportunities
FYI

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: [Samsalist] SAMSA 2022 Conference
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2022 19:49:46 +0200
From: Sandile Motsa <sandil...@gmail.com>
To: Sams...@lists.wits.ac.za, Njagarah, Hatson John Boscoh <njag...@biust.ac.bw>, Sansao Agostinho Pedro <sansao...@uem.ac.mz>, Calisto Justino Guambe <calisto...@uem.ac.mz>, Betuel Canhanga <betuel....@uem.ac.mz>

Dear SAMSA members,

We are pleased to confirm that the 2022 SAMSA conference will be hosted "face-to-face" by The Faculty of Sciences of Eduardo Mondlane University (UEM) in Maputo, Mozambique, from the 22nd to the 25th of November 2022. The theme of the conference will be "Mathematical Sciences for Technology Innovation and Human Development". The Local Organizing Committee has set up a conference website with the link:  https://samsa2022.uem.mz . Please keep looking at this website for more information about the conference. Conference calls will also be circulated in the usual way by email.

Post-2022, we hope to continue hosting the annual conferences using the traditional "face-to-face" format. Regrettably, due to unforeseen circumstances, the University of Eswatini has withdrawn its offer to host the 2023 SAMSA Conference.  Accordingly, we invite bids from SAMSA member Universities for the hosting of the conference in November 2023. The Universities that are interested in hosting the conference in 2023 can send an email to the SAMSA Secretary General, Dr. John Njagarah (njag...@biust.ac.bw) and copy the SAMSA President (sandil...@gmail.com).

We look forward to seeing you in Maputo.

Regards
Prof. Sandile Motsa (SAMSA President)
Attached Message Part