Masters in Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence at Stellenbosch University

Brink, Willie [wbrink@sun.ac.za]

Jul 27, 2022, 9:27:13 AMJul 27
to mlds-...@googlegroups.com

Applications are currently open for the 2023 intake of the 1-year structured MSc in Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence at Stellenbosch University in South Africa.

Visit our website (https://mlai.sun.ac.za) for further details, including course content, admission criteria, how to apply, and FAQs.

We have a number of DeepMind Scholarships available specifically for students from Africa to join this structured MSc course. The scholarships cover tuition fees, health insurance, accommodation, living expenses, research equipment, and opportunities for international conference attendance. Recipients will also benefit from mentorship by DeepMind researchers.

If you apply for the MSc before 31 August, you will automatically be considered for a scholarship and be notified of the outcome in September.

Prof Willie Brink
Applied Mathematics
Stellenbosch University

The integrity and confidentiality of this email are governed by these terms. Disclaimer
Die integriteit en vertroulikheid van hierdie e-pos word deur die volgende bepalings bereël. Vrywaringsklousule