Multiple faculty positions at the University of Toronto, Computer Science Department

Syed Ishtiaque Ahmed

Nov 23, 2021, 1:10:50 AM (6 days ago) Nov 23
to mlds-...@googlegroups.com

Dear Colleagues,

I'm excited to share that we have several positions open at the University of Toronto (as listed in ouremployment page). Could you kindly share these ads with your colleagues and prospective applicants?

We are currently accepting applications for tenure-stream positions in the Department of Computer Science at the University of Toronto. For the positions listed below, applicants should endeavor to submit all materials (including reference letters) by December 6, 2021, when we will start reviewing applications. However, we will give full consideration to all applications submitted by the closing date of January 10, 2022.

The department is conducting three open-area searches in the field of Computer Science.

  • Open-area (UTSG)

In addition, the department is conducting targeted searches in the following areas of Computer Science:

  • Data Systems and Data Management (UTSG)

  • Data Visualization and Exploration (UTSG)

  • Distributed Systems (UTSC)

  • Knowledge Representation and Reasoning (UTSG)

  • Associate/Full Professor | Coming soon

  • Assistant Professor | PDF | Apply now

  • Systems and Security (UTM)

The Department of Computer Science spans three campuses at the University of Toronto. Each position includes an appointment with the tri-campus Graduate Department of Computer Science and an appointment at one of our campuses:

For a full list of Faculty Opportunities at the University of Toronto, visit:

To explore employment opportunities in related departments, visit:

Regards,
Syed Ishtiaque Ahmed
Assistant Professor
Department of Computer Science