[NeurIPS 2021 Workshop] DEADLINE EXTENSION for the Algorithmic Fairness through the Lens of Causality and Robustness workshop

Awa Dieng

Sep 14, 2021, 7:37:48 AMSep 14
to Machine Learning and Data Science Africa Network

Dear all,

Submission Deadline Extension for the NeurIPS 2021 Workshop on Algorithmic Fairness through the Lens of Causality and Robustness.

Call for papers:

We are accepting submission of 4-8 pages manuscripts describing new projects aimed at using Causality and/or Robustness to address fairness in machine learning.

Authors have the option to be included in the proceedings (PMLR) if their work is of high-quality as assessed by the peer-review process.

Full CfP at www.afciworkshop.org/afcr2021/cfp

Important Dates:

  • Abstract deadline: September 20, 2021 anywhere on earth

  • Full submission: September 24, 2021 anywhere on earth

  • Workshop: December 13, 2021

Submission portalhttps://cmt3.research.microsoft.com/AFCR2021/Submission/Index

Call for reviewersWe are still looking for reviewers. Please fill out this nomination form if interested.

We look forward to your submissions and hope to see you at AFCR2021.

Best,

Awa Dieng, on behalf of all organizers