Top Computer Vision startup, Dragonfruit AI, is expanding the South African team

davidpetrus94

Dec 23, 2021, 5:35:10 AM12/23/21
to Machine Learning and Data Science Africa Network
Dragonfruit AI is a Silicon Valley startup founded in 2019. We develop cutting edge Video Management solutions in the cloud, including some of the industry’s most advanced Video Analytics models and workflows for the physical security industry.

Dragonfruit Frontier, a revolutionary AI Cloud Video Management System and our Digital Investigations Suite for video forensic investigations are just two of our many amazing product offerings.

Dragonfruit Engineering has so far been active in the USA and India, but have recently established a beachhead in South Africa by hiring a couple of very talented young developers. We would like to expand that team and are looking for top-notch talent to recruit.

What should an ideal candidate’s skill-set be? As long as they have stellar talent (we set a pretty high bar), it doesn’t really matter - ML, Backend, Frontend, Systems, QA, Operations. It’s all fair game.

So if you are one of those crazy geniuses, please get in touch at am...@dragonfruit.ai. Feel free to forward this message to your friends and contacts.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Amol Kulkarni | Co-Founder & Vice President
dragonfruit.ai - Simply Meaningful Video | +91 741 118 6640 | linkedin