Invitation for research software and systems engineers

Vukosi Marivate

May 4, 2022, 11:43:37 AM (13 days ago) May 4
to mlds-...@googlegroups.com, masakh...@googlegroups.com
Please see below which might be of interest to many in the community.
Vukosi

ABSA Chair of Data Science, Assoc. Professor
Data Science for Social Impact Research Group [https://dsfsi.github.io]

Data Science Newsletter: https://tinyletter.com/datascience-up
Department of Computer Science, University of Pretoria