Sharing Mawazo's COVID-19 Survey

Vukosi Marivate

Sep 28, 2021, 4:21:55 AMSep 28
to mlds-...@googlegroups.com, Dosente, MITC Big Data Science Announcements, ds...@googlegroups.com, masakh...@googlegroups.com
Please see below.

Vukosi

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Maina Wachira <maina....@mawazoinstitute.org>
Subject: Sharing Mawazo's COVID-19 Survey

Last month, the Mawazo Institute launched a survey meant to help us understand the impact of COVID-19 on Africa’s research and higher education sector over the year and a half since the pandemic lockdowns and restrictions began.

So far, we have received responses from people in several different regions and fields, but we are extending the closing date for the survey to Friday, October 8th 2020 because we would still like to hear from even more students, educators, and researchers on the continent.

Survey is aimed at students, researchers, or any other contacts conducting research in academia, NGOs, or private sector organisations in Africa.

Survey link: https://bit.ly/MawazoCOVID-19Survey2

We look forward to hearing back from you.

Best,

Maina Wachira (He/Him)
Research and Analytics Manager
Mawazo Institute