Funding for Playground Equipment

Tim Swezey

May 12, 2011, 11:13:12 AM5/12/11
to MLCC Sports Field
Hi Everyone

Last night at the community council meeting one member was upset at
the cost of playground equipment. He thought that we shouldn't seek
out the funding because the elementary school is so close.

I think the one point that wasn't made is that the school parking lot
is locked during when the school is closed. Anyone who wants to use
the Meadow Lakes Elementary School playground needs to walk or bike to
the school because parking is unsafe on Pittman.

This leads to the issue of the amount of insurance that we will need
to carry for the Sports Field. Also if we will need a gate to control
access and when we will use it.