Really.....Facebook? COME ON!!!!

Jeremiah Soliman

May 29, 2012, 8:01:36 PM5/29/12
to mla-...@googlegroups.com
Should children under the ages of 12 be allowed to make a facebook profile? Why or why not?

Kristina Suarez ♫

May 30, 2012, 8:36:48 PM5/30/12
to MLA-LIMA
I honestly think they shouldn't. I don't mean to sound motherly or
anything but I think that on facebook there are a lot of creepers
(lol).
Also, facebook is almost always where drama starts and its best to
just stay out of it especially when they are so young and naive to
lies and tricks.

Jocelyn Melian

May 31, 2012, 8:25:54 PM5/31/12
to MLA-LIMA
I agree with Kristina. 12 year olds really have no business having a
Facebook account. Social networks like this one can be very dangerous
if you don't use them right. What I mean is that I don't think a 12
year old could handle a Facebook account. They might not know how to
put their profiles on "private" which would allow strangers to see
their personal information. Sadly, society has changed and 12 year
olds think they can go around doing whatever they want.

Lesly Nunez

Jun 1, 2012, 8:04:16 AM6/1/12
to MLA-LIMA
I believe there is not need for children that young to have a Facebook
account. Facebook's purpose is to keep in touch with old friends and
such. Why would a 10 year old need to keep up with friends? They most
likely see them everyday and if they don't there's always the choice
of email.