Ringing in your ears...

Kristina Suarez (:

Mar 21, 2012, 7:08:25 PM3/21/12
to MLA-LIMA
This happens quite often but it happened to me earlier today so it
made me wonder, why do we get that sudden ringing in our ears?

Jackie Lopez

Mar 24, 2012, 6:22:21 PM3/24/12
to mla-...@googlegroups.com

Ear ringing is also called Tinnitus, and can be caused by many things. Loud noises in your ear, a lot of wax in your ear, or ear infections. Ear ringing can also be a natural hearing problem, from side effects of medicine, it could even be genetic. The most common one though is hearing loss.

Kristina Suarez (:

Mar 25, 2012, 8:03:22 PM3/25/12
to MLA-LIMA
Wow...well I hope I can count of my hearing for another 30 years.

joshisrawerthantamia

Mar 26, 2012, 10:49:46 PM3/26/12
to mla-...@googlegroups.com
I heard that when that happens that's the drums in your ear signaling your that your losing the ability to hear, and the sad fact is this part of the body cant grow back the necessary tissues to hear again.

Jocelyn Melian

Apr 29, 2012, 12:58:20 AM4/29/12
to MLA-LIMA
Actually, tinnitus is when the ringing doesn't stop. However, the
ringing is caused by damage to the eardrum.
The ringing normally occurs when its quiet because your ear has
adjusted to loud sounds so it is try to get accustomed to the quiet.
It is irreversible but you should be fine, its a normal thing.

Kristina Suarez ♫

Jun 1, 2012, 9:53:53 PM6/1/12
to MLA-LIMA
Thank you Jocelyn for your positive input! That made me feel a lot
better lol.
Is that why whenever you leave a party and go into the parking lot
(for example) your ears ring?

Jocelyn Melian

Jun 1, 2012, 9:55:01 PM6/1/12
to MLA-LIMA
Yes, exactly! Its just your ears reacting to the sudden change from
really loud to quiet. It takes maybe a minute for them to adjust and
then its gone.

Jorge Calderin

Jun 3, 2012, 12:34:41 PM6/3/12
to mla-...@googlegroups.com
Well this Happens Quite Often to me too. In My Opinion I think you might get
Ringing in your ears from having to much stress. But Yes this ringing could be
caused by load noise's.