What happens if you eat too much junk?

Kristina Suarez ♫

May 30, 2012, 10:00:26 PM5/30/12
to MLA-LIMA
Obviously, you get cavities, gingivitis, etc.
I mean health wise though. What are the effects of eating too much
junk?

Jocelyn Melian

May 31, 2012, 8:30:48 PM5/31/12
to MLA-LIMA
Well, constantly eating junk food will eventually make you unhealthy.
Your body won't be getting the nutrients it needs. Effects can vary
depending on your metabolism. For example, if you have a slow
metabolism you will become overweight. Kristina, eat your fruits &
veggies!!!

kevin fuerte

May 31, 2012, 10:52:38 PM5/31/12
to MLA-LIMA
Eating junk food can lead to heart problems. I remember when once
there was a man who got a stoke from eating too much at McDonald. Also
It can lead to obesity. Then in some cases kidney fail because of all
the junk food. There was another report that eating too much junk food
gives you double the chance of having diabetes, heart attack and even
a stroke.

On May 30, 10:00 pm, Kristina Suarez ♫ <littlesis8...@gmail.com>

Kristina Suarez ♫

Jun 1, 2012, 9:33:11 PM6/1/12
to MLA-LIMA
.......I'm slightly worried now..
@Jocelyn- UGH BUT I HATE THEM!

Nichole Padin

Jun 3, 2012, 11:10:55 PM6/3/12
to MLA-LIMA
If you eat too much junk it will affect how lazy or atletic you are.
Also you will obviously gain a little weight. But i think if you eat
junk and you are active you will be fine. But i really do think the
food you eat affects you as a person.